Did your doctor give you a compounding prescription? Visit Advance Pharmacy and talk to our pharmacist about it!
We have the laboratory equipment and the skilled pharmacist who can specially prepare your medications according to your unique needs.
Compounding is used for:
- Non-Commercially Available Medications
- Topical Pain Medication
- Specific Physician-Prescribed Dosages
- Sterile Dosage (Injections or Eye-Drops)
- Palliative Care Compounding
- Combining Medications / Active Ingredients
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Oral Sprays and Topical Medications
- Specialized Topical Wound Care
- Flavor Medicine for Pets
- ..and more!
For questions about compounding, please call us at 813-350-9999.